Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Nelson and I have been married for 7 years today! I can't believe it. It has been a fast 7 years. We have had a made a lot of memories, laughs, homes, and babies over the last seven years! :) I couldn't have found a better husband. He is always patient and kind to my many personalities. :) ( I am a Gemini-you know!) He is a great dad and a great husband. I can count on one hand how many times we have disagreed...there haven't been many. I actually can't remember any times specifically, but I suppose there have been some. Nelson is a hard worker and will do anything for us or his family. He always is willing to help others however he can no matter what it is. He is very selfless and full of charity. I love him for that and for so many other reasons. I love you Nelson. Happy Anniversary! Heres to a million more! :) (not babies....anniversaries! :)Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment