They spent the day in the sun playing in their Dora slip and slide and the pool. They had a fun day. We have a lot more days like this to look forward to this summer!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Finally Summertime!
Did we have springtime? I am not sure....but atleast we finally have summer. The past few days have been the "norm" around here, although the previous weeks of June were absurdly colder than usual. So much so, that since it was so nice on Sunday and Monday, I didn't realize my flowers around the outside of the house were dehydrated. After being sick about it for a night, I was glad they revived themselves (the flowers) and will survive. They took a little toll, but they will be okay. Almost makes you sick! But happier subjects...the girls all got new bathing suits today because their old ones were pretty used up. So we took a trip to target to get them new ones.
On the way there, Mia insisted she would get green and Halle yellow. I thought we would be in for a treat, and secretly hoped there wasn't a green bathing suit in sight. To no avail.....there was the most hideous green striped bathing suit she went right for....screaming.." I want this one, I want this one!" Luckily, after I said no one time, we moved on...thank goodness. Everyone ended up getting very cute bathing suits and could hardly wait to get home and put them on....as you can imagine. 
They spent the day in the sun playing in their Dora slip and slide and the pool. They had a fun day. We have a lot more days like this to look forward to this summer!
They spent the day in the sun playing in their Dora slip and slide and the pool. They had a fun day. We have a lot more days like this to look forward to this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment