Thursday, May 29, 2008

Color, Crown, and Blinds

Before (Look at the windows to the right)


After

We started this "house" project in April, and are finally getting closer to the finish, but not yet. First,we painted the entire house in one day....well, most of it....a pretty blue/green color that I love. We finally put crown up and framed in the windows in the living room and kitchen, and got new white blinds (different from the pine ones the house came with). We still have to touch up all the crown and windows, and put some decorative crown above the doors, but it is coming along. I think it looks so much better and brightens up the house. We didn't have blinds for 3days and let me tell you, it was sure bright in our house at 5:30am! I am so glad to have blinds again!

No comments:

Post a Comment