Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Fun!


Today we (The Cluff Family) rented a boat and wave runners and went to Deer Creek to enjoy the sun. It was very fun. We knee boarded, wake boarded, played in the water, and just sat around and ate. I wish I had my camera on the boat, but unfortunately, I didn't. I meant to, I just forgot to take it! Even Sienna had a good ole time splashing around and eating the mud. It was such a fun day. But I got lots of pics of the girls in the mud/water, and on the wave runners. Jayda loved being on the boat. (The big one and the blow up one). She couldn't get enough. They had so much fun, they came home and tuckered out. Well, all except Mia, she just won't go down easy, she goes down fighting. She tried to stay awake as long as she could.



No comments:

Post a Comment