Long time no post...My computer had a terrible virus and we just got it back, so we have missed a few posts. So my sister is a huge fan of crocs....and we are meeting her at Disneyland in August, so she wanted to get the girls crocs with Mickey or Minnie on them. After much discussion, the girls picked their own colors....and love them!!! Even before they came, Mia would tell me everytime I was on the computer..."I want to see the green crocs!".....so I would have to go the website and show her the ones she ordered. (Most of you know, but green is her absolute favorite color!) Sienna was going to get a pair, but it turns out the size 12 was not 12 months, but an actual 12....so she didn't get any. Today though she found Mia's and thought they were great material for teething. :)
Since my birthday is Wed, my friend Camille wanted to get the "glitter toes" for my birthday. I love them. I really wanted to pick a shade of pink, since it is my favorite color, but I decided to go out on a limb and picked a turquoise. I love them! Thank you Camille. The girls watched me get my toes done, and the next morning, as soon as Mia came into my room she said, "Mom, I want to see your toes!" She is so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment