My latest creation. If you love Coconut Cream Pie, you will love this!
2 boxes Duncan Hines Coconut Cake
1 box jello pudding-cocunut Cream
Frosting
1 tub cool whip
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup of milk
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
1/2 - 3/4 cup of coconut flakes
Directions:
When making the cake, add one box of instant vanilla pudding (just powder), and you can also substitue apple sauce for oil) also make the amount of water required 1 1/2 cups instead of the usual 1 1/3. Follow rest of directions.
(I made two 8 inch rounds- which req. two cake mixes)
After they were cooled I stacked them with coconut cream pudding (and I added a little more coconut) imbetween.
Then I frosted the cake with the cool whip frosting. This cake can be virtually fat free if you wish.
When making frosting....mix vanilla pudding powder with powdered sugar and cup of milk. Then fold in cool whip and coconut! YUMMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment