Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who is the best mom in the entire world. She is the most selfless person I have ever known. She will do anything for anyone and give them anything, even if it is the shirt off her back. She has rarely, if ever,in her whole life done anything for herself, she is always going and doing or helping other people. She only sees the best in people and just loves them for who they are no matter what. She is such a special person, who was born with the gift of charity, the pure love of Christ. Most of us have to pray for that gift, because it does not come easy, but not her, it is her nature. I only hope I can teach my girls to be like her, and to love like her. I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day Pam! You are a wonderful mother-in-law with such a strong testimony of the gospel. You are such a strong woman with a great love of family.
You have raised wonderful children who are raising wonderful families. You have given me Nelson, who is the love of my life. I could never thank you enough for that, but I will never stop trying. Thankyou for being such a great woman and wonderful mother-in law! Happy Mother's Day!


There are a lot of women who are mother's that I love. I have so many friends who are great mothers, so patient, so loving, so kind! There are so many great examples of the mother I would like to be. There are also many people in my life who have been a mom to me in some way. I could never name everyone, but I hope everyone who reads this has had a great mother's day and knows how special they are! And remember you don't have to have children to have been a mom to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment