Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jayda is 10!

Jayda is 10! Yesterday, school was out for Columbus Day, so we had her party then....and went to dinner tonight. She invited 5 or 6 friends to go bowling and eat pizza. Then we came home and had cupcakes and ice cream and opened presents. It was a little different than our traditional parties, but it was fun because she got to spend time with her friends by herself. We also tried new cupcakes this time, instead of me slaving over a monster cake. :) We had chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. They were yum. Cookie dough inside the cupcake and a cookie on top! Big hit.

She got lots of great stuff for her birthday this year. Lots of craft making kits, an American Doll Movie, several gift cards, which she loves! And we gave her an ipod touch....I know I can hardly believe it myself. She has been begging for one for over a year, and I guess she is old enough to be responsible for it...so there we are. One big step for mom and dad. :)

I can't believe she is in double digits. She is turning into a lovely little lady! We love you Jadya!
Happiest 10th Birtday!








PS By the way, she did win one of 3 class reps in her class! :) Woohoo! Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment