Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

And so it came. The hurricane Sandy and Halloween! Sandy did some great devastation, but missed us entirely. We only had some hefty winds, but that is it. Thank goodness. And so Halloween continued....we went to the girls' school parade and also their parties in their classes....Nelson and I tag teamed...2 and 2. Then we came home to get ready for our own trick or treating. It was a good night, cold, but no rain and no wind. The kids had fun walking all over the neighborhood and seeing their friends. Kason sat in the stroller most of the time....I thought this would be the year he did some walking and going up to doors...he did a couple, but still didn't get it...next year. Besides, mom was too big and pregnant to walk up to each door....Nelson and I watched from the road....Luckily the kids all grabbed some treats for his bucket/ mom and dad to eat later. :) It was a fun night! Happy Halloween!





I did take pictures at the school parties...and parade, but I will have to add them later...they are on my phone. Check back for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment