Today was the Elementary Apple Races at school. Well, the girls have been dreading it for over a week. Even asking for an "excuse" slip. I found it funny, because their field day at the end of the year last year was so fun and exciting and they loved it....but not this go round. Maybe because it was just a mass of people running 650 meters....yes, that is far for the little ones. I think Sienna's Kindergarten got to run only 300...but still...I can see the pressure! :) They all did just fine! It was split into grades, and then by gender...yes. The entire grade ran against each other...so not much luck there. None of them are going to be track stars...at least not at long distance. :) But they each did it and I hope they learned that even though sometimes we may not want to do to something, or it may seem hard, the best thing to do it face it head on and it always turns out ok. They all enjoyed it and got an apple for running! :)
Jayda is the one in the tan sweater on the left.
Halle is in the pink on the left.
Sienna is the short one...that should make it easy, but she is in the turquoise top second from the right.
I just had to put this in there...this is typical Mia personality...I captured it in the picture....enjoy.
There she is in the stripes....center of pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment