Saturday, October 6, 2012

Apple Pick'in

Today was a great day for us! We started out by going to a nearby orchard and picking some apples! :) They didn't have my favorite to pick (Honeycrisp) because the freeze in the spring did them in....so we picked Rome Apples, which are pretty good too! It was fun! The kids got to pick a lot...eat alot, and pick some more! We rode a little tractor ride around the orchard and well...picked some more! It was a fun time...even Kason had fun, because he got to eat so many apples...he loves them!!!











We had lots of fun! Then we got to come home and get ready for General Conference! Which living in New York, starts at noon! So advantage...we had all morning to play and prepare. We came home, had some yummy spinach/ artichoke dip and chips and yummy chicken, bacon, and avocado quesadillas for lunch! To top off our day, both sessions of conference were fantastic and edifying. I am so grateful to know of living prophets and apostles on the earth to lead us and guide us in these trouble times! How do people survive without that knowledge and direction? One thing I loved from today...

I am Mormon, 
I Know it.
I Live it. 
I Love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment