I wish I could say we were doing fun stuff and seeing Albany and other fun places...but that was not the case this week. Nelson is still busy learning his new area and all the people...travelling to meet them all and dining out all meals like a fine king....and well...we don't want to go by ourselves. So this week we just hung out at home....
Here are a few pics of our smaller cuties. (Notice in one pic...Ryder is wearing undies...well my attempts to potty training were just that...attempts. I did not have the patience after 2 days of accidents to continue...did I mention ALL the kids were home for all but 2 days in the last 3 WEEKS?) Potty training has been moved to May until further notice!

Sienna in the shopping cart at the grocery store...it was a cute pic...sorry...it is a bit bright..prob should have left it off. :)

Kason got a big boy haircut!


Jayda's doing....WORD!
No comments:
Post a Comment