Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Few first days in New York

So since we got arrived, we have been busy. We had wonderful help on Thursday to help us unload...and by Saturday, we were pretty much unpacked! I can't stand to be in boxes...drives me nuts! Nelson was able to stay home and help...so that made it a lot easier.
I took pics of the house and posted them to facebook....sorry....I already deleted them...check my timeline and look back to see pics of our house!


We wanted to have the girls in school by Friday the 10th...but it isn't that easy here. So much for walking into the school and signing up. We had to receive the registration papers in the mail (which did come Friday) and then make an appointment (today) with the registrar....then after that....I have to make an appointment with the Principal at the school to have the girls placed in classes and ready to go. It is a process....let me tell you. So today, we had some yummy New York Pizza and of course...got a library card...always a must....and just enjoyed being together...some more! :)


In other news...we went to our ward yesterday and loved it! It is so nice and welcoming and friendly! And has no reservations about giving out callings upon first meeting!

WELCOME TO NEW YORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment