Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Day of School

Today the girls finally went to their first day of school.....we met the teachers and took a tour before school....which I think made all the difference. The girls were so easy at transitioning in to their new school...I was so glad. I hope they aren't just getting to be good at it :)...but I truly believe Heavenly Father has blessed us in so many ways during this move...and this is one of them. They all had a great day and enjoyed their classes and teachers. The school is small, and per everything here...old...but everyone was so friendly and nice. I think it is a great school and although they will be a little behind in the curriculum ....they are all smart and will catch up fast. I am very happy with the school....although they did tell me that Jayda was the last 3rd grader they can take...they are all full. She almost had to go to a different school....wierd huh? Glad we dogded that bullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment