Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Off to Indiana and Ohio

We were getting a little tired of being in the car on our long days of driving...but each day we got to see family and friends...so it made it worth it. Today we saw two...my cousin Becky and her family and my friend from Temple Square (where we served missions for our church) Angela!

First we drove to Middlebury, Indiana...yep....Amish country to see Beck. I wish we could have spent more time with her.....but we had to get going to make it to our hotel reservation in Ohio. We stayed for about 45 minutes and although I wanted to stay longer...the 3 cats in the house were reeking havoc on my allergies. I was completely miserable after 10 minutes, but well worth the visit. I miss her and her family!
It was fun to see her for a short time...and hopefully we can see them more often since we live a tad bit closer to them....at least closer than Texas! :) )





After leaving Indiana, we headed to Ashtabula, Ohio. We finally got to our hotel...late...but not too late to visit with my best gal Angela. :) I was still miserable sick...as you can see in the pics...but still fun to see her!


It was a long day of driving, but fun! Tomorrow....Home to New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment