Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Is My Tag Hanging Out?

I have been tagged...I read about it on one of my friends' sites for the first time the other day, and then bam...Lori, who is always just one more step ahead of the rest tagged me. :) Thanks! :) It is kind of fun...I learned more about you in those 6 facts than in 6 years. :) HeHe.Here are the rules. :)

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!

2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

Now about me...hmmmmm...I think most people know about me, I am very vocal. But here are a few things....maybe you didn't....

* I am very obsessive compulsive about my house being clean. You wouldn't know it, because it very often isnt...but I can't sit down, relax, or watch tv or anything, unless it is in perfect order....I am so uptight until I have it clean....it really bugs me. Mostly because it isn't usually clean to my liking, thus...I am not so nice to live with. :) Sorry Nelson! (He knows this is a problem)

* Here is a shocker....when I was little, I was very shy. Ha! I remember having to play a part in a show for parents in Kindergarten and I was a snake charmer. I went first in the show and I was so nervous all day and scared to death....I hated performing.....

* On the opposite side of that....when I got older, I always wanted to go into acting. :) I was in many plays in school and even auditioned for some TV shows. I was one of 8 people from thousands who auditioned for a show called "Rockets kids jam" (Hence Houston Rockets).....I obviously didn't get it, but the people seemed to think those of us who were called back were the "cream of the crop and wouldn't have a problem getting a job somewhere else" Ha! Am I famous? Maybe in smaller circles. :) He he

*I was valedictorian of my 8th grade class....yeah, we were all shocked!

* Not only with my aspiring goals to be an actress, I was also interested in broadcasting...(this was before I applied to law school...hehe) I was an broadcaster for a local cable television show near my college town. I doubt anyone watched it, even I cringe looking at the episodes I have recorded on tape. (don't ever ask to see them, I wouldn't put anyone through the embarrassment)

*My List of Famous People...these are the people I have been privileged to meet in my short liftime.......Clay Walker, Chris LeDoux, Kay Bailey Hutchison, Ty Murray, and George Bush...yes, the current President...although he was only Governor of Texas when I met him. :) He is truly a nice, down to earth man!


OK...who to tag.....Sabrina, Melissa, I can't remember who is in my blog...ummmm....Kelly, Alyssa Toponce, Angela Wilpula, and Heather! Have Fun girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment