October 29, 2007
Well, glory glory, we potty trained Mia last week. At first I thought, she would be the hardest one yet, she was extremely afraid of falling in the toilet you see. Tues night, Nelson stayed with her in the bathroom until she wasn't afraid anymore. It took a lot ot tears and yelling, but she finally gave up and knew she would not fall in the toilet. So Thur (the girls had gymnastics wed) when we could stay home, the diapers came off and the panties went on. She only had to pee on herself once to figure it out. She even did a number 2 on the potty, and so was rewarded with what else but her own Dora panties. She has done very good for almost a week now. She hasn't peed in her bed yet...knock on wood, and has only had a couple of accidents when she was playing and too busy to come in. She is so proud to wear panties. :) I can't believe how easy it was with her. She has been the easiest yet. I can't believe she is that big. Wow time flies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment