October 24, 2007
I am always in search of a good book to read. It is hard to keep my attention, but if an author can do that...well it is bound to be a great book. :) I am always reading my sister-in laws' (Lori) website to get new ideas for books to read. So I thought I would put my own suggestion on to let others see what I like. I have read The Memory Keeper's Daughter, like Lori, and it was good I thought. I am excited to go to the Libarary and check out a few of her suggestions and some others. The books on my list to read are: "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" ( I started it two months ago and got side tracked with the Twilight series :), "Eat, Love, Pray, " "Tending Roses," and I am considering starting one of Anita Stansfield's Series.....so many books, and literally so little time. :) But honestly, reading is one of the only things I can do for myself with so many kids. :) Gotta make time for that, even if it is between 10pm and 2am.
No comments:
Post a Comment