Friday, June 18, 2010

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday this year. I got more than enough gifts and I am super grateful. We had a fun day watching the girls' last swimming lessons. They had so much fun and were sad to be done, but for now, that it is. Maybe we can take lessons again later in the summer. As for me, I am glad to not have to be somewhere everyday around 11am. :)

For dinner, we went with Ben and Pam to the Texas Roadhouse, which was so great. We used to eat there frequently in Utah, but have not eaten there for almost a year now. It was just as yummy as we remembered.


(um...check out Sienna in the bottom right...yeah, that pretty much explains her personality)





Yes I had to sit on a horse saddle and wave to-go boxes like a bird! Who thought of that stupid thing?

SERIOUSLY?????


After dinner, we went to see Toy Story 3, which was just as good as the first two. We had so much fun. Then we came home to eat a delicious DQ ice cream cake Ben and Pam brought over. Thank you sooooo much!

It was such a fun birthday, and I really felt a little spoiled since we did so much, but I enjoyed it.

Happy 25th birthday to me. ;)

Okay...33rd, but close enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment