Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Camp, Cake, Cuts.

Today a lot was going on. I had to go to Girl's Camp this week (for church), but since I cant obviously go all week, I went up tonight and am going again Thursday. Tonight was Ward night and oh what games we play. :) We had a game where you answer questions and get points and the teams who dont get the answer first face a challenge. We had all kinds of fun challenges. :) It was a fun night. (My team won by the way! woohoo!)



It happen to also be a birthday of one of my Beehives. Her mom is the YW Stake President and super busy as well this week...so I made her a cake for her birthday...It was a big hit! :) And super fun to make.



AND...in the same day, Ryder got his first "official" haircut from a professional anyways...doesn't he look so handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment