Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!!!




9 Years ago today I was at the temple being sealed for time and all eternity to my sweetie. It seems like yesterday, and I cant believe it was really 9 years ago. Could it be? 9 Years, 10 addresses, 6 pregnancies, 5 kids, 3 states, 2 step-parents, and one business ago? Yep. And that is not the least of it.

From the very beginning, Heavenly Father had a plan for me and Nelson. We would never have met if I had not gone on a mission. But with a several nudges from Heavenly Father and a few thousand prayers from Ben and Pam, we met. And now we are living Happily Ever After.

Our 9 years has been full of so many blessings. We have been lucky to live by almost all of our family at one point or another...and that is saying something...because that includes Nelson's 13 brothers and sisters! Who else can say that? We have been blessed to take a few trips here and there. We have 5 wonderful little angels (sometimes not so angelic :) in our home. We have always been blessed to have help when we needed it and be able to provide help when we can. We have had plenty ups and downs, and I am so thankful to say that they have only been experiences and not ups and downs in our marriage. We have never had a full on fight, or disagreement. In 9 years. Even from before we were married, we have just tried to keep both of our wills regarding our marriage and family aligned with Heavenly Father's. And over the years, it has blessed us.

Time goes by. Sometimes so fast, I don't know if I blinked, and sometimes so slow, I am sure it is on pause. But every moment, Nelson has been my hubby, my friend, and the love of my life.

What more can I ever ask for?

Happy Anniversary Honey. I love you. forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment