
Everything there was free, so that was nice. We started with our family photo. Then we let the girls "bob" or "grab" really...for apples..."yay! Everyone was a winner!" :) Then they tossed apples in baskets. Again....everyone a winner. :)
After that, we headed over to the air slide, which was too crowded with parents not watching their children. A bunch of kids were being super rowdy and not really letting other kids through to slide....so we only did that once....
After the over-rated slide, we got to paint ceramic pumpkins, then took a fun hayride around the school.:) It was fun for the girls and Nelson and I had a good timet too.
Halle
Mia
Sienna
Jayda
Later I came home to do my last baking for the week, and possibly for awhile. I made mini pumpkin bites (pies) for my lesson in Relief Society tomorrow. I, of course got the recipe from Bakerella...and it wasnt too hard, just very time consuming....
Anyways, now it is bedtime and I am pooped. We had a fun day, but now we must rest for the sabbath!
Yay for a day of rest.