Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Enrichment Treats

My friend Jamie and I were in charge of a presentation on Christmas treats and ideas for neighbor/ friend gifts. It was fun to do, but we both baked for about 3 days. We made all kinds of treats and decorated them for a table display. Plus we made extra for samples. I made mint truffles, the best chocolate chip cookies :), english toffee, and candied popcorn. She made peppermint brownies, candied apples, cookie pops, and something I dont know the name of. :) (It was vanilla almond bark with crushed up candycanes and oreos in side....just broken into pieces...yum). Overall it was super cute and super fun. There was a big turn out and we raffled off all our decorated bags and gifts. Everyone loved our tasty treats and even though it was lots of fun....wooh! We are glad it is over. :) Here are a few pics of my stuff....she took a pic of the tables....I will upload later when I get a copy.