Monday, October 12, 2009
My little Baby boy!
My little Ryder is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. It makes me sad how fast time passes. We've gotten some cute pics of him lately, and I wanted to post them. He is so fun. He has such a happy personality. He thoroughly enjoys being nursed, and could care less for real food. I have tried to feed him a few times and he usually ends up puking it all up...he just likes his milk! Although he certainly eyes us eating and especially eyes our drinks :) He has a smile that will melt anyone's heart! He is such a sweet baby boy. He loves to touch his toes and just last week discovered he can make his arms and hands move when he wants. I included a cute picture of him holding his toes (and he is asleep!) :) He is so cute and cudly. Where has the time gone. I just cant hug and kiss him enough. His hair is starting to come in on top....some peach fuzz...it is so cute. :) He is such a little man. 


