Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies!


I have so many chocolate chip cookie recipes, it is ridiculous really. There are few that are my favorites....one is the neiman marcus recipe, who doesn't love them, but what a pain to make! I also love my friend Tim's recipe, which is amazing and gets better as they sit on the counter....though they don't sit for long. Previously, I really enjoyed the recipe on the back of the Macey's chocolate chip bag, but that recipe just got knocked out of my favorite list for this one....a recipe from my friend Maile. Enjoy! I love them!

1 cup margarine
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 bag milk chocolate chips

Mix margarine and two sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Mix. Add Baking soda and salt. Mix. Add flour, mix, and then add chocolate chips.

Medium size balls bake at 350 for 9 1/2 to 10 minutes. Better if undercooked than over. :)

Yum! Thanks Maile!