Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Loves of My Life!

Nelson and I don't like to go out on Valentines day, because yikes...the crowds...so we usually try to go out before or after..on a less busy day. So Valentines was reserved for all our sweet babies! We planned out a day of fun for them, and it really was fun. They woke up to a "heart attack" on the hall wall! Sienna just oohed and ahhed at it, which was super cute. I had to go to a Ward basketball game and when I came home, they had cleaned the house the for me. It was wonderful! The girls' first activity was to go on a treasure hunt to find their valentines from mom and dad. That was enjoyable because now Jayda can read, so the girls followed her around and found all the clues. :) They got a box of choclates, little valentine doodle books, and a princess sleeping thingy ( I never know what to call them..I call them an eye patch). Sienna got a ducky instead of the eyeware. :)She loves that ducky!!!! After our treasure hunt, we made valentines boxes. We decorated shoe boxes with foil paper and stickers. Then we made valentines for each other and put them in our boxes. Later we invited Camille, Gracie, and Ollie over to have dinner with us and make cupcakes. We made heartshaped pizzas, and "I Choo-Choose You!" Cupcakes. It was a funfilled day, one in which I went to bed pooped! But it was worth it. The girls had a great time playing with us all day...and to tell you the truth, we had fun too. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment