

Today we went to the temple open house, which was so fun. We took all the girls, and were planning on taking my cousin, Mike, who was here for the week, but he got too sick and couldn't go! The girls, especially Mia, always talk about the temple and going there when they get married. She always asked if Jesus is in there and she says all the time she wants to go in and see Jesus. So you can imagine how excited she was to finally get to go in a temple. She still asked if she would see Jesus, how do you answer that? I just said, "I don't know honey! Mabye. " Mia is very concerned about getting married and being a mom :) I love it. The temple was beautiful and the girls just loved it. Their favorite rooms were the sealing room and celestial room of course. I couldn't help but think how blessed we are to live in a place where there are so many temples and my children have the opportunity to go through one before they are older and see it and feel the special spirit there. I wish Mike could've been able to go, it is so neat for non-members to have the opportunity to walk through it. I am hoping the next one will be ready when my sister comes so she has the opportunity to walk through it before it is dedicated. I love the temple! I took pictures of the girls in front of the temple so they will always remember the first time they ever went through the temple. Aren't they so cute. :)


