Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sorry for the Blog Absence

I am sorry I haven't written for awhile, I went to update yesterday and my computer kept crashing....and the camera wouldn't upload photos, it was terrible. I am running my computer in safe mode now and getting it fixed hopefully sooner than later. All is well, Mia got a hair cut and it is so cute, but you'll have to wait until my computer is fixed to see it. Sorry about that! There is a lot going on here at our house. We were all sick for awhile and finally got over that. Sienna is almost crawling, but not yet, she goes a few hand steps and then scoots her tummy over to what she wants. Don't worry though, she gets whatever she wants no matter where it is. She is even trying the single steps (living room to kitchen) in our house....hmmmm.... She has a bungee baby bouncer she hangs in everyday and has finally started to jump in it. It is funny. I have a lot to post when my computer starts working. We are getting ready for Halle's 4th birthday party next week. I am excited to make another cake....which is probably the best part of it for me. :) If any of you saw Jayda's cake, it is my new found hobby. I love it. Halle's cake will be cute, but not quite so big. Still 3 tiered though. :) Don't worry, I'll post a pic! I'd even post the sketch if I could...darn computer. Anyhow, I have been playing basketball religiously of course and sad to say, none of my teams are winning...which is a little depressing, but I am happy enough for the great excercise. I also coach the Young Women in my ward and they actually won last week, so that was fun. They were surprised themselves...but they won 30-15. :) It was fun. I am glad someone is winning. Haha! Nelson is still busy with wrestling, but thank goodness that is almost over... I never see him on the weekends....it is not too fun for me, but he enjoys it. Other than that...that is the scoop from Pleasant Grove. We are happy and healthy....and oh....my mom is going through the temple here in Utah in February. Nelson and I are going to Hawaii....woohoo....and my mom and sister are coming to stay with the girls. She has been really learning about and attending church since she was here in July. She loves it and has stopped smoking....drinking coffee...drinking tea....she is doing so well...she just got her patriarchal blessing and already has her temple recommend. She is going to go through when she comes here, before Nelson and I leave. I am so excited I can hardly wait. Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment