Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ahaaaa!




Well, here are the pictures of the haircuts. Jayda and Halle just got a trimmin, and Sienna did too, but it's her first, so there she is, sitting on the counter with a very pregnant Jane (past due now) trimming her hair. Then there is Mia, with her new "do." She loves it. It is very cute and although she can't keep a clip in, I am glad it is all one length now. (And I am glad my bathroom is clean in the pic. :)Yeah...the computer works now. I have to say I surprised myself with fixing it. Well, Benson fixed the computer....we had a virus, but then I fixed the drivers. I went to the dell website to download drivers, because mine weren't working when I plugged in my camera. I was so overwhelmed and confused, I called for help. Then I was very irritated to find out that sure...Dell has 24 hour technical support.....AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.... $39.99 if your warranty is out. What is that about? I am buying a mac next go round...they are so much better all around anyways. So I just downloaded what I though sounded good....and it worked. Yeah for me. Who knew? Anyhow, I am glad to be back in the blogging world.....what a relief. I will post Sienna jumping in her jumper soon. :) Toodleoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment