Sunday, January 6, 2008
Lori's Delimma
Well, if you were able to get into my blog, you now know you must be invited to view it. My sister in law, Lori, posted a blog worried about wierdos being able to access our blogs. It is a valid concern. One I actually had to deal with last year, when I had a My Space account. ( I deleted it after the incident). So, I decided to do invite only on my blog, to avoid any more possibilities, especially since I post a lot of pics about our family. I love blogging, because it allows my family and friends who do not live near us (which is quite a few), to see our family and the kids grow up. So I don't want to stop. I am sorry for the inconvience to those who are such avid faithful fans. :) Hehe....but one more step isn't too bad. :) Hope everyone had a great New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment