Friday, March 4, 2011

Our New House

Here are a few pics of our new casa. We've been here almost a week now and we are all adjusting well. What a blessing.
Enjoy.

The Front Room / Walking in from Front Door


The Living Room


Living room looking into Kitchen


Kitchen


Laundry/ Pantry (nevermind I have tons of laundry to do!)


Our Bedroom (overlook Ryder's toys on the floor)The room is so big, I couldn't get it all in the picture...that is pretty nice!


Jayda & Sienna's room


Halle & Mia's room


Ryder & Soon to be Kason's room / Toy room


This house is pretty nice...all the rooms are a good size, there are closets everywhere, and they are huge! In the boy's room, the closet is the toy room.....it is humongous....yesterday I found another closet I didn't know I had...yep. So far so good.....even if we have to trek it up and down the stairs and my cell phone service here bites! :)

Now that the girls have separate rooms, I can actually decorate them....which is in the works....

We live right close to the Austin Aiport, so if anyone wants to come visit...we have PLENTY of room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment