

Today my little Halle Bug turns 7 years old. I can hardly believe it! She was born 7lbs 8oz, exactly one pound bigger than Jayda. She had such dark hair and if anyone ever looked Cuban, it would have been her at birth. :) My mom said she looked just like me when I was born. I don't know about that, but of all the girls, Halle is the most like me, in looks and personality.
She is such a sweet spirit and so sensitive to others. She loves her family so much and hates for any of us to be separated. She is shy all too often, but loves friends and loves her sisters and brother. She has always loved babies since she was little and is just as excited for our next baby boy in a few months. She is such a doll! Who would have though we would have a naturally curly headed child! She has been a wonderful blessing in our family. Happy Birthday Halle!
We actually celebrated Halle's birthday on Saturday, the 29th. She invited a few friends over and we had an "olive garden" lunch, played bingo with conversation hearts, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. I think she enjoyed it! She got some good loot for her birthday. As for the cake, we had a Valentine's theme...I tried to make a "topsy turvy/ crooked" cake....I didn't carve both cakes enough...I am horrible with cutting....so for a first go...I guess it wasn't horrible. She loved it. That is all that counts.
Here are a few pics of the festivities.....
No comments:
Post a Comment