Thursday, February 17, 2011
Goodbye Party/ Baby Shower
Today my friends had an amazing party for me. We are moving in a week and they had a goodbye party/ baby shower for our little Baby Boy #2. It seemed silly having a baby shower for my 6th child, however, I can't tell you how much it was appreciated and needed. I was amazed at how generous everyone was and how talented...some of them made amazing gifts for us. I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends here in such a short time. They will all be missed so much. We decided to name this little bundle of joy, Kason Porter Cluff. I can't wait to see what he looks like, even though I still have a ways to go. Here are a few pics of the shower...I tried not to include many of myself...yikes...I am one big mama. I prefer to look at the family picture above and think of what I "Normally" look like. Thanks to all who came, organized, wrote wonderful notes, cooked yummy Mexican food, and gave us amazing gifts!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment