All worth it for Brad and Darius who sing some of the best songs ever! It was lots of fun. Big thanks to my sister for all of it!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker
I know! I know! I am jealous of myself, because I went! ;) I still can't believe it. I dont care to fight many crowds or walk far distances for too many famous people, but this was one for sure exception. They played tonight at the Woodlands Pavillion. Luckily I have wonderful in-laws who were willing to take my kids for 7 1/2 hours while we drove to a great concert! My sister's BFF Taryn, Taryn's mom, Diane (their friend), my sister, me and Nelson all went. Taryn and crew got their early in the scorching heat to save us great seats on the lawn...and they were great seats. The concert was so good, minus the drunk crazy man behind me who kept bumping in to me in my lawn chair!
All worth it for Brad and Darius who sing some of the best songs ever! It was lots of fun. Big thanks to my sister for all of it!




All worth it for Brad and Darius who sing some of the best songs ever! It was lots of fun. Big thanks to my sister for all of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment