Halle has had an extra tooth coming in right in next to her right front tooth for awhile now. It has slowly been pushing the baby tooth out, and finally (as you read in an earlier post) it pushed it out completely last week. Well, the extra tooth came down far enough to be pulled out. It was a must, in order for the permanent tooth to come in right. Today we went to the dentist to check on it and decided to get it pulled. Halle was such a brave little girl. I can't believe how well she did. The whole thing took all but 15 minutes and she was done. We got to keep the tooth (which I assured her the tooth fairy gives extra for extra teeth :) and all in all, I am just glad it is over with. The tooth was super long... almost an inch..I couldn't believe it. She's a trooper!
And of course she couldn't have any solids so she had to have mint chocolate chip ice cream for dinner! :) NO complaints there (except from the other girls!) :)
This is her without the tooth now...

This is the extra tooth....the more narrow part was still up in her gums! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment