Friday, May 7, 2010

Moms & Muffins

Yes, it has been busy around these parts! This morning, the Kindergarten was up bright and early to have a "mom's and muffins" with us. It was in celebration of Mother's Day. We met at the school at 7am to enjoy some yummy muffins, juice, and pampering. They had little massage things (hand ones) the kids could massage your back with, and a table full of yummy lotions to give your hands a manicure! :) So cute!

I enjoyed being with Halle so much. :) She loved to show me around her room and her desk. She had a cute little friend see her and immediately hug her....:) so darling!

On her desk was a cute pot she painted, with a plant. And a sweet hard she made! Oh my golly, I wanted to cry. I took pictures so you can see how cute it is.

What a sweet spirit she has! All the teachers were saying how beautiful she is and how much they love her. (only in 3 weeks!) She is such a doll!




"I love you. You are so beautiful. I will see you at school. And I love you. Halle"



"Dear Mom, I love you mommy. I miss you, but it is ok."

(*sigh....dont cry, dont cry! :) She cried the first few days of school...my heart was melting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment