Friday, May 22, 2009

Ryder Nelson Cluff

I went to the hospital at 7:30 am to be induced on Wed, the 20th. Dr. Jones came in about 8am and broke my water. About 9 I had an epidural and was loving life! Then the nurses started to up the pitossin, which started causing Ryder's heartbeat to drop, so they couldnt up it too much.....we werent sure what was bothering him, so it took me a lot longer to contract and dialate, since I had such a low dose of pit. About 1pm, when I usually deliver, I was a 5...still waiting. His heartbeat was doing better so they upped the pit again.....and finally at 3:53 he was born. :) He was posterier, (facing up instead of down) and the cord was around his neck....which is why his heartbeat kept dropping. But we have an excellent doctor and it was no problem! He was born happy and healthy and super cute! Here are the last few days of our lives...on slide! Enjoy!

7lbs 8 oz, 19 1/2 inches long.....

May 20, 2009

May 21, 2009

May 22, 2009
Everyone went to breakfast at the IHOP before Nelson came to pick us up at the hospital!