
Every year we take our kids to Mt. Timpanogos Temple and take their pictures by the tulips. Today, I took them to get a few pictures, since the temple is closed on Monday.

Unfortunately, we were in a hurry, and also the memory card on my camera was full...so we didn't get the best pics, or at least close to what we usually get, but they are still cute enough to post. Each picture shows their own personality...boy are they stinkers! I only took a couple of pictures of each of them...you can see for yourself the results. :)

Sienna, didn't want to have anything to do with the pictures, she couldn't figure out why the grass was poking her leg and just kept one foot up in the air most of the time...I wish I would have gotten a pic of that!

I have a picture of Jayda, Halle, and Mia looking at the temple from about 2 years ago. So Mia was just a baby. I wanted to retake the picture today with Sienna, but I didn't have Nelson to help, so we had to improvise and have Jayda put her arm around Sienna, I don't know what I think, we may retake it later, but for now, it is still cute enough to post. :) We are blessed enough to drive by the temple almost daily, so the girls know about the temple, and Moroni on the top. We always make sure they understand it is Heavenly Father's house. So as we are leaving, Mia says, " I want to see Heavenly Father!" She was so serious and almost whiney about it, I just wanted to scoop her up and hug her to death. I know Heavenly Father was just trying hard not to show himself to her then, any parent would have been...she was too cute and sincere to resist. Oh the faith of our children.
No comments:
Post a Comment