Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Mama!


Okay, so I am so excited to go see this movie tomorrow night when it comes out. It is only rated PG-13....but funny enough, the movie theatre states that no-one under 21 is allowed to see it...and no babies or children...hmmmm...interesting. Well, I shall go see it tomorrow night for everyone and report back to tell you if it is worth the money. And not too trashy of course. I love Saturday Night Live....most of the time...sometimes we have to change the channel when it is out of hand, but Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hilarious...so I hope I won't be too disappointed tomorrow...by the way, we are going to Thanksgiving point to the 7:30 showing if anyone wants to join us...again...I can't be held responsible if it is a big flop and distasteful...I can only report after I have seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment