Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Halle was the first one awake this morning. She was so excited, I could hear her run into the living room, check out her basket, and run back into the girls' room to wake them up. It was so funny. Mia woke up and said, "I love the Easter Bunny!" They woke up this morning and found their easter baskets in the living room. Then they hunted all their eggs the Easter bunny hid. :) They had so much fun. They all got candy, a toothbrush, and a kite in their baskets. Sienna just got a toy, since the Easter Bunny knows she doesn't eat candy yet. :)

After eating candy, and playing all morning, we decided to watch a cartoon about Jesus. "He is Risen." Obviously, Easter isn't about the Easter Bunny. It IS about the Resurrection of Christ. It is about Jesus being resurrected three days after dying on the cross, and Him living again. Just as He was resurrected, we all will be some day. Whether you believe it or not, it is a fact. He died for us. But most importantly, He was resurrected and still lives. How grateful I am for the knowledge of the Savior. How grateful I am we will all be resurrected again after death and can all live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment