
Saturday night we went to see High School Musical on Ice, it was so much fun! The girls had a great time. At first it was a little too loud for them, of course, but they got used to it.
The first act was HSM 1, then the second act was HSM 2. It was really neat to watch them incorporate the movie into ice skating. There were really good, and the dance moves were really quite similiar. It was fun. Maybe I enjoyed it more than the girls...not sure.... My sister asked me what were they doing, how did they like it, I said, "Good I guess, I wasn't paying attention, I was trying to watch the show!" At one point towards the end, Mia kept bugging me to do something, I kept saying "watch the show!" I couldn't take my eyes off it...it was super fun. I am a big kid at heart, what can I say. A teeny bopper some say....but I still have fun. :)
After Our fun at High School Muscial, we also put up our Christmas Tree and decorated the house. :) It was fun, although short, because we don't have much. But it was fun to put it up in our new house, and see how it all looks. We also have taken on putting lights up on the outside of the house. Another fun task, at least for me. I am too scared to get on the roof, so Nelson has to do them all, which is A LOT. We looked all over town for the white bulbs I wanted for the outside of the house, and apparently everyone else in Utah wants them too, because no store around here has anymore. So someone suggested some different bulbs to me and we put up one strand to see if they would look good.:)
It was quite fun to see lights on our house. Even if for now, just one strand. We need 11 to cover the house....wooh..and each strand has about 100 lights on them....what a good sport Nelson is. :) But luckily we did like them and they will look good when they are all up. :) I can't wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment