Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a lot of Valentine's. :) Every year we do a wall of hearts, with cute little things about each kid, and a scavenger hunt for their Valentine's bags. It isn't super fancy or big, but they love it. I am glad we have traditions, even if they are small. I think we had a good day. I am the party mom of Kason's kinder class, so I went to his party, then we went to lunch with Nelson. I planned a yummy dinner for all of us for Valentine's, complete with my first ever Cheesecake, which I think turned out well. It was a good day. I am so thankful for all of my little Valentine's, including my big one (Nelson) too. There is no greater blessing than to be surrounded by people you love and who love you.

Happy Valentine's Day!























No comments:

Post a Comment