
As you can tell, Jace didn't quite make it into clothes today...and poor Juliet had a fever most of the day...probably teeth, so while scarfing down the jelly beans, she wasn't really into it. :(
We had our friends, The Heatons, over for an Easter egg hunt, dinner, and games. It was a fun day and the weather was bearable. The sun was out, but it was a bit windy.
We had a fun day and are excited to focus on the Savior tomorrow. Sienna is giving a talk in Primary about Easter tomorrow and she wrote it all by herself. I will be sure to take a picture of her written talk and post it...she did such a good job.
I was giving her ideas what to write about and as I was telling her to end her talk about why the Resurrection was important, that is allows everyone to receive a perfect body. We talked about how all our friends and family who have hearing problems, austistic problems, and so many others, will be made whole, the Spirit was so strong. It touched my heart and I felt the pure love of Christ for so many people I know that need it...and who will be whole one day, I almost teared up. What a blessing it is that Christ was willing to sacrifice himself for us. That we are made up of so much more than just what we are on this earth. We are eternal children of God and can be just as Christ was, resurrected and our bodies perfected. Whether everyone believes that or not is another story, but it doesn't make it less true. The Savior lives. Because He lives, so shall we.



No comments:
Post a Comment