Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Halle!

Today my little Halle turned 9! Although that isn't so little anymore! We had a party for her last Sat. just in case I went into labor (no chance). She invited some friends to go play glow in the dark golf at the mall. So we went and played, it was fun! Then we ate at the food court in the mall, and came back home for icecream and presents. (Halle doesn't really like cake, so we bought an icecream cake for her). I was all for it, since I am not much in shape to making a cake! :)

So, she has in a sense, had two birthdays. And the streamers, balloons, and signs have been up all week. :) Today we decided we would take her wherever she wanted for lunch. So we went to the Olive Garden. She had a great time. We let her spend some of her bday money at the store, and then had a movie night. I think she had 2 great bdays. I can hardly believe how time flies. I remember having her just like it was yesterday. And here we are, many kids later. :)
Happy Birthday Halle!!!! Mom and dad love your little sweet sensitive self!


 
 
 
Here are some pics of the birthday festivities last week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment