Friday, September 21, 2012

Big Day

Today was a big day! Huge I guess in fact. Lots of great things took place today.
We started out the day by going to the Elementary and seeing Jayda do the morning announcements. I guess the 4th grader classes rotate doing it, so we went and saw her....it was so cute! I recorded the whole thing...here is is....

(sorry, apparently I am a genius and didn't realize I can only record on my phone one direction) It is still enjoyable anyways!

After Jayda's great "anchoring" we ran some errands then finally finished up a 2 week process of getting this...

We now are the proud owners of a 12 passenger van. It was a must.....and so here is is. A bit of a change from our suburban, but roomy enough for our soon to be 10...plus 2 guests. :)

So after we picked up our new van, Nelson, my sister Angie (who surprised us by changing her plans and coming to visit), and I all went to lunch at Chili's before heading to our ultrasound to find out what the twins are! :)

I realize this is a bit scary pic of me...the phone wasn't working so I unsmiled...then smiled real fast...yikes. :) 

So we finally headed towards the doctor appointment...scheduled for 3:15. A little nervous, having been in this position before, but having faith all was well...we headed to the Albany Medical Center. 
Once we finally got in, it was so fun to see the babies on the screen. Our tech was apparently an ole pro..she was flying through the tests, measurments, etc...while we try and get a glimpse, because, lets face it...we have had so many, we know exactly where and what to look for. The first one, we glanced in her quick scans and were pretty sure we saw a girl. Finally she said, Baby A was a girl! ;) Woohoo. So then our minds go to what if it is 2 girls....that was my least expectant......I would have been shocked to high heaven. So we wait for her to finish up with our Baby A and then change to baby B.....she ran through it so fast and commented it was a boy...we didn't even see it she was so fast. Luckily she went back and showed us. :) So there you have it. We are having a boy and girl (which most know by now)...here are a few pics of our little Juliet and Jace. (Again, I wish she would have taken two more seconds to get us some better pics...but oh well). We did have some 3D which we have never had before and that was super cool!

Here are some pics of the twins!!
Juliet




Jace





Juliet 3D




Jace 3D

After we finished at the doctor, we concocted a plan on how to tell the kids. :) We finally decided to make them go through an obstacle course to find out. It included binkies, bottles, baby food, and diapers. :) It was hilarious, and all recorded for everyone's enjoyment! :) 
Enjoy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment