Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sienna's Kindergarten Day

Before the any of the kids go to Kindergarten, they get a special day with Mom. We usually go to lunch, then go get a backpack and stuff for school.  I promised Sienna today would be her day. She was so excited! So I couldn't let her down...even though I was very sick with food poisoning. (Yep...I ate an under-cooked grilled chicken sandwich from Wendys in the mall before haircuts yesterday!) I was in bed all day Friday...then had a blessing and was hoping to be out of bed Sat. I felt better in the morning, but not great. Heavenly Father blessed me though I could get dressed and at least go to lunch and Target. That was about all I could manage. I wish I could have done more with her, but that was all I could handle. I went straight home back to bed! But the little time we had together was super fun. We went to Moe's Southwest Grill.


The girls love it...they like the food, but they have one of those new age coke machines where they are all in one big space looking machine and there are over 1000 choices...yep...you can imagine! It's their favorite place! :) We ate lunch...or tried to...then went to target and got her a cute little Monkey backpack she picked out! :)


What a cute little Kindergartner she will be! :) I will miss her dearly at home. As I always say...Ryder will now have to step up to the plate!


No comments:

Post a Comment