Saturday, June 2, 2012

Piano Recital & Anniversary

Well, it was a big day here at our house. Jayda, Halle, and Mia all had piano recitals today so that took up most of the day...They all did so well. It was the first time for Halle and Mia. They did so good, you would never have known they were nervous. :) We are proud of all of them! Great job girls!!! You can see them performing....just click below....be sure to pause music at the bottom of blog first. Mia Halle Jayda Mia Halle Jayda Next, I must mention Happy Anniversary to me! Nelson and I have been married for 11 years. Hard to believe...time keeps ticking by...and it is starting to tick faster. It has been a great 11 years....we've lived lots of places, had lots of kids, even had lots of jobs. But it has all been great....I will spare you all the details...*(your welcome Angie) but we are very blessed to have each other and our wonderful family! I am a lucky girl. Happy Anniversary to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment