We have enjoyed today so much! It is the first Easter in...probably ever, we are all alone as a family. We don't have any relatives near by...but it has been a special day!
The kids woke up at the crack of dawn to see what the Easter Bunny brought them.....they were so excited...you'd think it was Christmas!
Nelson and I had to speak in church today...we hope we didn't corrupt anyone and make anyone want to leave the church...:) But on a brighter note...these cuties were staring at us from the benches.....
Yesterday...a nice lady in our church invited us to her annual Easter Egg hunt...she puts on this big shin dig every year at her house for people to come to. It was amazing...brunch, easter egg hunting....prizes....it was a lot of fun. So nice of her to do all that out of the goodness of her heart...the kids had a great time!
(My batteries on my camera were dead...so here is what I got)
...I don't even think any of my kids are in the one pic with all the people...:(
It has been a great Easter Weekend. The past month has gone by so fast. We have already lived here 2 months! We have had a lot going on....here is a just a few things more recently...
I had a baby shower for a friend in the ward who is having twins girls in a couple of weeks...yes...I am jealous...but it was lots of fun.
Sienna also learned to ride a bike without training wheels! :) Yay Sienna!
We hope everyone had a great Easter! Love and hugs to all!
Love,
Us
No comments:
Post a Comment