Today we went to San Antonio to see a family in our ward sealed. They became converts about a year ago. It was so fun to see them sealed together. John, the dad, is the nurse at the girls' elementary school, so it was fun to be a part of it.
I am very far behind on my "temple" picture of my kids. I usually keep one current on my wall, but since we moved to Texas (when Ryder was born), and don't live near a temple, this is the first one I have had in a couple of years. This is front of the San Antonio Temple. I couldn't believe how beautiful it is. The outside is gorgeous and landscaped so well. The inside is decorated with mahogany and beautiful stained glass everywhere. It was so beautiful!
We are so lucky to have Nelson's sister and her hubby generally close by (2hrs) and willing to drive up and watch our kids while we went in. They are the greatest! Thanks Jackie & Keith! Te Amo Mucho! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment