We are so blessed to have a new little addition to our family. Kason was born at 1:05pm. I went in the night before at 8pm to be induced. The nurses gave me something to thin my cervix, and by 4am started me on potossin. At 5:30 I had an epidural, and 8am my doctor broke my water. Things were moving pretty slow, I wasn't dialating very fast....at 10am I was a 6 almost a 7, then by the time I was an 8....he came pretty fast. Actually my doctor checked me and said I was an 8, but then said we'd better set up the room....as he scrambled to get ready, he told me not to push.... by the time it was time to push, I pushed a half of a push...yep...that's it...and little baby brother was born. :) All in all it was a good, easy delivery. I am lucky to have easy deliveries. For some reason, my epidural wasn't numbing the left side very well.....It felt like I wasn't numb at all, but didn't feel any contractions either....wierd...but my right side was numb as could be. I was a little worried....because with Mia, my left side actually wasn't numb and I felt the whole thing...just on that side...but not this time! Thank goodness!
Kason is a tiny little thing....he is our second smallest...Jayda was 6lbs 8oz...so being that little... he reminds me of her, but he also has her coloring and shape face for now....so he may look most like her...we'll see. They change so much. He is a sweet tempered baby and so cute. We are so blessed to have him in our family!
His big sisters and big brother love him. :) He will certainly not lack for attention!
Kason Porter Cluff
7lbs 2 oz
21 inches long
Born at 1:05pm
No comments:
Post a Comment